Working at Giant Eagle

 I recommend working at Giant Eagle if you need a job that is close by. It is super convienet and if you work at the deli part it is not bad at all. Everyone that works there is really nice. All I normally do is make the fried chicken and stock up the soup and all the food in the fridges when needed. I have to work to get extra money for rent and food and everything else that a college student needs to survive. I hope everyone has a great day today!

Comments

  1. It is great that your job is a friendly atmosphere because some people are not as lucky and have horrible coworkers. Starting to save up for rent and food is a great way to get yourself prepared for the future. I do recommend if you need a job close to campus it is a bit of a walk if you do not have a car but they are an amazing company to work for. Your part of the job sounds interesting! I never what deli workers did at giant eagle until today so that's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My roommate Marie just got a job at Giant Eagle! She works in bagging people's groceries, so of course I had to go and load up on stuff so Marie could check me out, haha. It must be nice to be making some extra cash right now. I need a job, but I am not sure if Giant Eagle would be for me! I am glad that it is working out for you though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its nice to hear that you enjoy this job. My roomate and I have been thinking about applying in fresh foods at GE for awhile now. We like that the workers there get out at 8 since we enjoy our nightime shenanigans. We also need the extra money for rent and groceries.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fitness lifestyle

Nutrition Tips